Terms of Service
- By accessing this website, you are agreeing to be bound by the following statements, unconditionally and in their entirety, all applicable laws and regulations, and you agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not wish to be bound by these terms and conditions, you should exit this site immediately. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
- Permission is granted to download one copy of the materials on Raihanaty A Jalil’s website for personal, temporary, non-commercial viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, so you may not modify or copy the materials, nor transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server. You may not use the materials for any commercial purpose, nor use the materials for any public display. You may not remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials. This license will automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Raihanaty A Jalil at any time. Upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession, whether in electronic or printed form.
- The materials on Raihanaty A Jalil’s website are provided “as is”. Raihanaty A Jalil makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Moreover, Raihanaty A Jalil does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials, or on any sites linked to this website.
- In no event shall Raihanaty A Jalil or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Raihanaty A Jalil’s website, even if Raihanaty A Jalil or an authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
- The materials appearing on Raihanaty A Jalil’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Raihanaty A Jalil does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Raihanaty A Jalil may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. Raihanaty A Jalil does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
- Raihanaty A Jalil has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of such linked sites. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Raihanaty A Jalil of the site. Use of any such linked sites are at the user’s own risk.
Collection of Information
What information do we collect from our users and how do we collect it? We collect personally identifiable information, like names, postal addresses, email addresses, etc., when voluntarily submitted by our visitors. This information is only used to fulfill your specific request, unless you give us permission to use it in another manner, for example to add you to one of our mailing lists.
How do we use this information? This information is used for internal marketing purposes only. We do not sell, exchange, or release your personal information (name, e-mail address, mailing address, credit data, etc). Your information is not shared with any other third party or company outside of billing and shipping purposes.
Commitment to Data Security
Your personally identifiable information is kept as secure as possible, but we cannot guarantee absolute security, especially when the data is housed at a third party. Only authorized employees, agents and contractors (who have agreed to keep information secure and confidential) have access to this information. All of the emails that are sent to you include an unsubscribe link in them. You can remove yourself from receiving further communication from us at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link.
Privacy Contact Information
We reserve the right to make changes to this policy. Any changes to this policy will be posted.
Last Updated: 13/06/2014